Apple Picking on Carter's Mountain with NATE!! :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

ON NATE: hat- Antisocial Social Club // glasses- Newman Marconi // denim- Need Supply Co // tshirt- American Apparel // shoes- Vans Sk8-Hi's
ON ME: shirt- Forever 21 // hat- American Apparel // backpack- Vera Bradley // jeans- H+M cut myself // shoes- Vans Sk8-Hi's


HEY EVERYBODY! I know what you're thinking, "Olivia, why on Earth are you back in Virginia?!" Well let me tell youuuu... Due to Hurricane Matthew hitting Savannah pretty darn hard we got evacuated, and after time in Atlanta, constantly trying to find a way home, busses getting canceled and tickets always being sold out, after they finally called classes off for the whole week, I kinda just dropped everything and went straight home. It happens to also be Nate's fall break, he was going to come to Savannah, but Matthew kinda got in the way of things there too. BUT! I'm super happy to be home and able to get a taste of fall with Nate while I'm here :)) It is still so hot in Savannah that I haven't experienced fall until now! I'm loving it. In honor of it being fall, Nate and I went apple picking today!! We even made our own apple pie!!!!!! It's pretty dang good, be jealous. Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures I took on Nate's camera today, like I said I dropped everything in Georgia and just evacuated and came home, meaning, I literally brought nothing with me, only one change of clothes... so blogging may be lacking this week... we'll see... OKAY well enough rambling, enjoy these photos!! Hope y'all have a fabulous fall :) xoxo
Check out Nate's little friend hanging out on his shoulder!! :)
FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?