HEPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Monday, May 30, 2016

Hey fam! I know this photo is soooooy old, but when I asked where our American Flag was, I was informed that it has already been packed, therefor, new American Flag photos will not be happening today. A lot has happened just in this past week. I graduated, went to party after party after party after party, and we move in what, three days? I haven't really even packed. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see I briefly expressed my feelings about moving. They are minimal, but I will admit, leaving for Gov Ball in four days is stressing me the heck out. Man oh man life is catching up to me right now.
Okay well, I gotta jet. I have a bunch of photos from graduation and more to share with you all soon. Sorry for the blogging delay, I just have been so so so unbelievably busy lately. xo

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?