Let's Talk Wallpaper!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Good morning! As many of you may know if you've been reading here for a while, I'm moving this spring!! WOW! Come to think of it, our move out date is way sooner than I thought, I need to get started packing! Anyway, I was blog hopping, as usual, and came across a post on I Suwannee about wall paper and immediately fell in love with the idea of doing wallpaper on one of my walls in my new room! I know that I still want to do all the photo gallery walls like I have in my current room in my new room, just not as heavy. I want my room to feel fresh and open. It's much smaller than my room now so I want to keep things bright. Let me know what to think of these papers!!

above Constellation wallpaper
I love how happy and cute these polka dots are!! These colorful dots would TOTALLY liven up any room (especially my new one hehehe)
 Here's some floral paper!
I love love luuuuuuvvvvvvvvvv this bold paper. In an entire room it may be a little harsh but on a single wall it would be perfect!
I was also thinking I want to incorporate lost of plants and greenery, so wallpaper could help with that too! Here are some of my favorites :)

Welcome To The Jungle paper
 Palm Leaves Paper
Leaf Love paper
Crown of Dill paper- this has got to be one of my favorites :)
 Cacti!!! 
And of course, pink isssss my favorite color, so these are also fun!

Paradise Breeze paper

Let me know what you guys think! Do you like wallpaper? Do you like home-inspo posts? Lemmmmeeee knowwwww so I can give y'all the good stuff! :)

FOLLOW ME: 
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?