Gem

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

hat, dress + necklace- Forever 21 // shoes- Hidden Fashion

Hello Hello! Just wanted to quickly share some photos from the weekend! How awesome is this hat? I FINALLY got another wide brimmed hat other than my simple black one! Woohoo! Life is good. I honestly don't remember if I have posted photos of this dress before, but sorry not sorry if I have, I'm cleaning out my closet and giving away a BUNCH of stuff. Starting 2016 fresh. Out with the old, in with the new, and holding on to all the fabulous things in between. This dress is soooorrrtaa new, I've had it since the fall but don't wear it that often. I LOVE it though! Apparently, bell sleeves are supposedly going to be huge in 2016, so I guess I'm a head of the game? Go me!

I've got a bunch of new posts and ideas coming soon, so get excited!!!! Hope y'all have a good rest of your week :) xo
 
FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?