bonsoir bebe

Sunday, December 6, 2015

on me: all forever 21
on Elizabeth: dress and socks- Urban Outfitters // flannel and shoes- Forever 21 // sunglasses- DressIn

Good morning fam, and happy Sunday :) Yesterday Elizabeth and I went out for a shopping, hot chocolate drinking, photoshooting spree. We had a fabulous time as I'm sure you can imagine. Yesterday I basically tried on every single article of clothing she owned, it was too hard to resist, her clothes are just SO cute!! And isn't she just lookin so dang fine here?! Elizabeth like to act all modest when doing photoshoots, but girl knows how to work it in front of the camera. Alsooooo her room is goals.

I hope y'all have had a good weekend so far. Sadly, it is coming to an end :( but! I only have one week until exams which then means CHRISTMAS BREAK! Woohoo!! I'm SO excited for Christmas this year. I have a feeling it will be the BEST YET! OMG YAY! What do you guys want for Christmas? xo

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?