DRESSIN DRESSIN DRESSIN!!

Sunday, November 8, 2015

on me: romper and sun glasses- DressIn // shoes- Hidden Fashion // socks- Target
on Cammie: shorts- DressIn // shirt- Forever 21

Hello Hello Hello! I'm alive! Sorry I've been MIA for an entire week, not posting really makes me feel so disconnected from yall which I hate! But I'm back and better than ever because this time, once again, back at it with DRESSIN! WOOHOO! This time they sent me this totally adorable romper, and these Dior look-alike sunnies :) I'm a huge fan. And although it is November, we've been having a few pop-up warm days here and there, so it's perfect for days like that. Also, Cammie is wearing the DressIn jean shorts from our first collab ;)

Thank you DressIn!

In other news, I finally finished applying to my dream school today! Which is SO SUPER EXCITING! Guys, this is actually happening, my future is ahead of me I GOT THIS! (I'm in a really good mood if you couldn't tell...) However, it is terribly late and I desperately need sleep. XO!

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?