Hello Sunshine

Friday, August 14, 2015

On Elizabeth: blouse- Urban Outfitters // shoes- Converse // overalls- Forever 21
On Me: blouse- Urban Outfitters // shoes- Keds // overalls- Gap..(I think?)

Good morning lovelies :) The other day Brandy Melville posted an instagram photo of two girls in opposite black and white overalls. I immediately fell in love with the style and had to recreate it. How perfect that I actually already owned two sets of overalls AND matching shirts! Perfecto!! Although the photo was in a urban area, Elizabeth and I decided that we wanted to shoot in a somewhat open outdoorsy area. I am totally in love with tall grasses, big fields and magic hour ya'll, do you notice a trend here? 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Monday was Elizabeth's birthday so a few nights ago we celebrated with TWO! parties in one night, and loads and loads of cake, gifts, movies, and photoshoots. Whats better than that? Tonight I have another birthday party to go to. Birthdays are my all time favorite, I love celebrating the people I love!!! Happy Birthday to EVERYONE who is turning one year older today :)) xo

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?