Leaving

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tomorrow at 5am I take off for India. INDIA. I know, it's still so hard for me to grasp too... I am so unbelievably lucky to be taking such an extravagant trip with some great people. I can't wait to share all of my photos and stories of my various adventures and excursions.

With that being said, I am not taking my phone or laptop with me, why? Well, 1. It's heavy 2. limited to no service anywhere 3. risk of loosing them or getting them stolen. I will be taking millions of pictures I know that for sure, and making a video too! AH I'M SO EXCITED JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!! And I will share everything as soon as I return! Spring Break is the following week, so I'll have time to catch up on blogging.

I'm honestly pretty dang nervous too, I mean, India, that's across the world. I wont be in contact with anyone back home. And the flight we are going on is a red eye for 14-15 hours. That's a lot of time up in the air. I love flying but I get weird about my space sometimes and I don't know if I can sit tight for that long without freaking out. Ehhhh we'll see. I'm sure it'll be fine, I'm just psyching myself out. 

See you in eleven days ;) Stay fine all you beautiful honeys xox

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?