forever 21 forever

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had fabulous weekends! I know I sure did. Saturday night, some friends and I went to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert. She was FABULOUS! SO funny, and FANTASTIC live! All my expectations were met and exceeded, she was spectacular. Richmond was her first stop on her tour, so there is still time to get tickets to more shows! Do it! It's beyond worth it. 
 entire outfit- Forever 21 // shoes- gifted

Forever 21 has it all, seriously, they always have what I need/want and never disappoint! Unfortunately I was unsuccessful to find any of these items on their website, sorry y'all :/ But that's okay, you can just browse all the Forever 21 glory for yourself, here!

Have a good week :)

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?