Vintage-ish waves tutorial

Friday, January 16, 2015

Hey guys, today I thought I'd mix it up a little bit and show you a hair tutorial! People think that with short hair there isn't much you can do, but there's so much you can do! I love braiding my bangs, but I also found out a cute way to curl them to get a 20s-esque effect.
All you need is a small curler (or larger depending on your hair length, this also works with long hair, but it wont look at 20s) and a brush!
 1. Separate your hair into sections, top middle and bottom, for the best effect
2. Okay, so to curl your hair, clip the top of the strand, and then wrap the rest around like you're using a curling wand. And do it upside down. I know it sounds weird, but that's how it works. Make sure you are curling in the same direction.
Do that to your entire head
 Awesome!
 3. Brush out the curls. Don't freak! They'll stay in place
That's it! Accessorize to your lil hearts content <3


1 comment:

  1. You look like a movie star from the 1920's! The last photo -- vampy flapper!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?