Royal Blue

Friday, December 26, 2014

Tonight I'm showing off some of my Christmas merch, Woohoo!! Which not only includes, everything I'm wearing, but these photos too. My mom gave me the Complete Collection of actions from A Beautiful Mess for Christmas! I am still trying to find what I like best, and what works best, so some of the photos look different than the others, but still! So. Cool. 
shirt- Forever 21 (similar) // jacket- Forever 21 (similar) // necklace- Forever 21 // rings- Forever 21 // clutch- surprise surprise... Forever 21 // shoes - Asos // pants - Old Navy 

I love royal blue, it looks fabulous on just about everyone, and it goes with just about everything! Ally got me both this jacket and shirt for Christmas and I really adore them, they work very well together. This clutch, came in a set of two from Forever 21, Elizabeth gave them to me. Aren't they just the cutest!? I'm obsessed.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?