I'm At Camp! Pt. 5 - Lacy Tops And Crop Tops

Saturday, July 5, 2014

 Here's the thing, at first when Ally and I were deciding what to wear for this post we struggled a bit, though after she chose my skirt and I chose my ever so overworn grey crop top and then we "some how" "found" "emma's" "shirt" "in" "my" "drawer...""" wink wink wink ;) It all came together and I really did end up loving this outfit. When the school year comes around (ew yuck what gross no please no) I'll probably wear this outfit a few times... Alright for planning ahead! WooHoo!
 Yet another ShoeMint purchase, these shoes, the Natalias, have become my new favorite shoes. How ShoeMint manages to make shoes that are so adorable, so comfortable yet seriously affordable?! Hey, it beats me, but I like it! I like it a lot!
And of course, a some love from my favorite guy. xoxolivia.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia! I haven't stopped by to comment for quite awhile since my social media fast, so I just wanted to say hello! I'm so happy you're enjoying summer and especially camp :) I totally do the outfit planning-ahead as well, and I love it when outfits just come together like this one did for you! You're totally rocking the purple streaks, too. Hope the end of the school year went well for you and that everything is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?