Sea Of Love

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hello and Happy Weekend!!
This weekend has been pretty chill so far, sleeping in and relaxing by my pool soaking up the sun. The weather has been a bit moody lately. Terrential downpour, then hot sunshine, muggy sticky overcast days, cloudless 100 degree days... However, today way lovely. The sun was out but it was warm with a breeze, my favorite weather.

It's just about summer... only 19 days until it really is! Until then it's full steam ahead in exam prep and simply exams... It will be here before I know it! Then endless days of soaking up the sun and then campcampcamp!!! Woohoo!!!

Sea Of Love Cover from Olivia on Vimeo.
I recently heard the song Sea Of Love by Cat Power, and I fell in love with this little love song... So of course, I did a cover... :) enjoy! xoxolivia. 

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?