Dreaming In French

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dreaming In French

TFNC sleeveless cotton dress, $64 / Oasis pink moto jacket, $96 / Jeffrey Campbell green flat shoes / ALDO zipper purse / KENNETH JAY LANE coral jewellery / Marc by marc jacobs earrings / Brooks Brothers crown hat / Matte black glasses / AERIN shimmer lipstick

I had a dream last night that I was biking in France with my camera in hand and sunnies on. It was amazing, I was blogging by the Eiffel Tower and sipping tea in curbside cafés. Wearing fancy dresses and simple make up I was happy as could be... Also not to mention in my dream I had a pet sting ray, dreams always have to have a weird twist, don't they?
But it was fantastic, ever since the French Film Festival I have been listening to "French Café" radio on Pandora and wanting to book the nearest weekend for a trip to France... I wish it were that easy! Now that would be an amazing change! xoxolivia.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?