Welcome Back Words With Sunday + Chapter Nine

Sunday, December 29, 2013

+WHAT WE ATE:
Can Can!!
This is our second time going to Can Can for brunch and yet again it was fabulous!
Classic, I got the pancakes, Pops got the Eggs Benedict, and this time Emma tagged along and she got some sort of Mushroom omlet oooooooh!
It was all super delicious! 
+WHAT WE WORE:
I'm wearing:
sweater // gifted, F21
jacket // also gifted, also F21
pants // ally's.....
socks // no clue
boots // gifted, F21
bag // not sure... Prada?
head thingy // gifted, F21
if you can guess... yes I got many things from Forever 21 this Christmas

On Emma:
coat // Old Navy
leggings // Tikki
boots // gifted
socks // no clue
scarf // also not sure...
I should probably take the time to walk downstairs and actually ask Emma what she is wearing.....
nahhh. 
+WHAT WE DID:
Lot's of errands were ran today, but besides those we popped into this magnificent store of which it's name is escaping me, however, everything was so shiny, beautiful and handmade!!
Later this evening, I met up with the ol BFF Ally for some dinner
It was pretty fun, and yes I did take photos, but I think I am getting sick and erggg I am lazy
but I love you!
xoxolivia

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?