Walking In A Winter Wonderland!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sleigh bells ring are ya listening?
In the lane the snow's glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
walking
in 
a
winter
*wonderland*

Yes, it is true, we are having a snow day, rather, a snow storm in Richmond in March. 
I woke up at 7 and it was snowing in all directions, crazy and loud thunder and rain, it was insane, but nothing was covered. I fell back asleep... Later woke up at 9 and assumed we weren't having school otherwise I would have woken up, I looked out my window, WHITE. Everything was white! Covering everything, it was a white winter wonderland! 

Unfortunately, by the time I got to take the pictures, some had melted.

But it was still magical!

And I did manage to snap some Instagram shots :)


Hopefully it will stay like this for a while, because the snow is still going strong!

1 comment:

  1. Will you post more often? I love reading all of your posts and thoughts and I love all of the pictures, please post more often! :D

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?