Oh Snap! I Think I'm Seeing Stripes!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

 Oh SNAP! 
A couple days ago I hung out with my lovely friend Isabelle, she and I not only spent our time together playing Mario Cart Wii (she dominated of course, video games are not my strongest side) But when Isabelle is around, since the sixth grade, we always have a photoshoot. 

 Ironically, she showed up to my house wearing the same exact dress that I was! It was all to perfect to be true. 

Isabelle is absolutely hilarious, if you aren't laughing around her you must be sick or something. Who knows.



Quite the beaut!

Follow meee...


Little Red Riding Hood

Feeling rather ghostly... can you see me?

Quote of the day: 
"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you always know they are there."
--Old Saying

This quote is actually so so true, and especially true with my friend Isabelle, we have both been so busy, and neither of us have gotten the chance this year to hang out until now. But friends never fade, and I am so glad to say the this one never ever will.



p.s. sorry I didn't get the chance to edit any of these photos, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?