It's Nothing New

Monday, March 4, 2013

Today my outfit is really nothing new, but one that I do really like. 

One of my favorite dresses, easy to wear whenever where ever. It is comfortable, cozy and really really cute. 

This summer I got this sweater at the beach, I wore it just about every night. I really like the heavy knit and the deep orange color, it brings so many outfits with lots of pieces together.

These socks, I wear with EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. I also have them in pink, but if you looked at the bottom, you know know my love, by the sizes of the runs and holes. My sister Emma has the best style out of anyone you will ever meet, she is chic and urban while also being unique and quirky. These are her boots, and don't worry I did call her before I borrowed them...

And as you know... the scarf is thrifted. 

Dress- TJ MaxX // $15
Shoes- Justin Style Boots // Sisters Closet
Socks- Need Supply Co. // $8
Scarf- Fan Tastic Thrift // 99¢

Lastly, the quote of the day...
"Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.
--Emile M. Cioran
This may or may not sound kind of silly, but I chose this quote because like my socks, although I put them with everything, and they are never anything new, if you look deep down and see the wears and tears that they have, you will know that just like the socks, in the end it always matters where you come from, and who you are. You are yourself. 




1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?