Update

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HONEY I'M HOME!
Gosh, I really am sorry, I am the worst blogger ever! You know... all those followers that I have... ANYWAY! I'm back in business :) Although just some bad news, I will be blogging all this weekend, but for the next week I will not have my computer and will not be able too. Next week is a school program called "XTerm" I am pretty excited but we will see how it goes, previous year partakers had not enjoyed the experiences. But whether it is horrid or extravagant, Spring break is the week after that!! In all honesty, we do not know what we are doing yet. So that is interesting, Spring Break no plans? I was always {ALWAYS} the kid who stayed home over spring break. Can I tell you that never have I EVER been on a trip for spring break that is not related to visiting either my grandma or aunt? Never. Never have I ever been out of the country, who knows maybe a surprise is awaiting me ;)

So not much has happened in the past MONTH that I have not blogged, everything is pretty much great! Katie and I have not hung out in a really long time, and I am glad that I will be able to hang out with my favorite person ever this weekend :)


Best Friends Forever!

Nothing really new though, just the same old same old wake up, go to school, eat, procrastinate, sleep, repeat. Ann Prideaux has started driving me to school in the mornings which is super fun because she has a super cool car and she is my really good friend. She is a senior. I have noticed that now right as I begin to become close with the seniors, they just have to go off to college, I mean really? College? What's that all about. Whatever... But I would have to say that in the senior class, while they think that they are intimidating and scary, really they are super cool and role models... well some of them. Ann is extremely smart, and nice to everyone, funny, and I look up to her a lot. Maddy Mallory, basically my older sister, she is actually the perfect combination of everything. They are both so understanding and WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LEAVE?

On that note, the quote of the day is:
"Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship does not count the miles, that are measured by the heart."
--Unknown






No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?