TEN THINGS I LEARNED AT SCAD- VIDEO

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hey Hey everyone! Happy Sunday :) Hope you all had a FABULOUS weekend!

I've been meaning to make this video for a while now. I actually wanted to do it in my dorm and insert clips of me packing up and taking down my decorations and stuff like that, but honestly with finals and everything going on I really just could not find the time. HOWEVER! Only eighteen days later, here it is!! I feel like this video is good for really anyone going to college for the first time, this fall. I tried to make it as non-SCAD specific as possible, however it is about my previous year.
Let me know what y'all think! And let me know if you'd like to see more videos like this or what! I hope you like it! xo, O

SONG- Getting To Know You by Spazzkid

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?