Happy Valentine's Day!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day from my love to yours!!!

I'm in a long distance relationship, as many of you know, and although Nate and I couldn't be together on today's holiday, I still managed to make it great! With letter mail and packages, the distance doesn't seem so far. Today since all of my besties here at SCAD are also in long distance relationships we decided to make it a Gal-entine's Day rather than a Valentine's Day. So with heaps of Italian food, chocolate covered strawberries and ice cream today turned out to be fabulous, a Valentine's Day I'm sure to remember forever. No matter how you celebrated today, whether it be with your partner, or your partner in crime, I hope today was full of love and joy :)

Stay beautiful xo

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?