Pinspiration Monday // Grow For Me

Monday, February 23, 2015

You have all been gathered on this sunny Pinspiration Monday to discuss a pressing matter: The Pixie Cut. To grow or to not grow. Lately I have been scrolling through Pinterest and Tumblr, as usual.. and I've been seeing these great short bobs and mid length cuts. I loooveee them. A few days ago, if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this post of me reminiscing on warm summer days. In that photo I had long(er) hair. And to be honest I sorta miss it... So today I'm going to show you some photos of cuts I like.

Above we see my favorite (top left), the ohhhh so chic short bob that looks like it's from the 20s. I love a super short bob, it's elegant, feminine, and extremely posh. haha I know, I know, "posh"... really? But it is!
And then there's the middle part blunt chop. loooooove this so much. And it's always so cute with bangs too!
But I always want to cut it right when it starts to grow out, ehhh we'll see we'll see...
Want to see more photos like this? Follow me on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. I have the opposite problem, I've always had my hair long and i'm always debating whether I should cut it shorter. I really like your hair length right now - you really suite it - but the longer it goes the more inventive you can get with it!

    cheap-skatefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?