For the Love of Stumbling Upon Odd Things

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

 When last in Pennsylvania, after our breakfast, walking around the small city of Harrisburg, we stumbled across an event called "WoofStock"it was full of weird dogs and even weirrderrr people...... We've all heard of the classic, "Crazy Cat Lady" but just you wait... Crazy Dog Ladies are even better... There were I want to say over maybe 1,000 people here, I kid you not, it was so so packed.
But who doesn't love a whole lot of love from our best friends? 
plus... PUGS!
haha
xoxolivia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia! You don't know me, but I just stumbled upon your blog like half an hour ago and have been scrolling and clicking ever since. Just wanted to let you know that I love your colourful pictures and that you have the most amazing smile! Keep up the good work ^^
    xoxo a new reader from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?