The Adventures of S -- NOW LIVE!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Hey guys!
So if you know me well, then you'd know that I'm a sucker for a good blog design...
Also I kinda (like to think that I) have a way with graphic design, so on that note I have deigned my first blog! Well, my first blog that isn't mine...
I really love doing it and I thought that I could help other people out who want blog updates too!
I always look around and see people who are graphic designers and think, wow this is awesome I want them to design my blog, but then I see that they charge $100+ !! Then I'm just like... yeahhhh no. 
SO 
here's a little catch, I have decided to start a little business of my own... kinda.. a blog design business, yet IT'S ALL FREE!
I love helping others and making people happy, I'm still in school I don't really need a job (yet) plus I'm just starting out and learning the ways of HTML's and such. 
So just let me know if you ever want a blog design, or a blogger button, anything!
I'm your gal
and it's all free! :) :)

And here's what The Adventures of S now looks like :) :) 

This announcement is brought to you by:
(that's me!)

xoxolivia.

2 comments:

  1. Olivia! I found your AMAZING blog through Erica Decker! Y'all sponsor each other or something. Anyway, this is really interesting, and I would LOVE for you to revamp my blog. You see, I have tried COUNTLESS times to make my blog beautiful and amazing and interesting but I can never seem to do it. I need help, and you seem capable and willing. :) Let me know if you'd like. www.boldinboulder.blogspot.com

    -Moses D. Hunter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Moses!
      I would absolutely LOVE to work with you in making your blog beautiful and to your loving! Email me and we can figure out what you are looking for and how we can create something amazing :) and best part, for FREE!! (my email is under contact..)

      Delete

What's On Your Mind?