Liebster Award!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

While I was at camp, one of my fellow blogger friends, Erica Michelle nominated me for the Liebster award! I was unbelievably ecstatic and couldn't wait to keep the chain going! :)

So, what is a Liebster?


Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome! 




Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggeres and help spread the word about newer blog//bloggers.

Rules:




1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.

2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen. 
4. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.


Questions from Erica for me:


1. What is your goal for your blog?
I really love to share my thoughts and photographs that go along with the weird and fun things that happen in my daily life. It's like a personal journal, so I think my goal is just to get a lot of people to read it and to enjoy it as much as I do. Generally my goal is to make other people happy :)      
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
This might sound a bit confusing, but I think that it doesn't really matter where I would be living, just as long as it were a town house with cafés and shops in short walking/biking distance. Only because I am a really social person and I have always lived in really spread out neighborhoods and I would love to have everyone in the town to know your name, and have that one little café that you walk to every morning and the people working there know your name and what you are going to order, and you can converse with the other customers there who do the same thing you do. Anywhere really neighborly. 
3. Imagine you've won the lottery. What're you going to do with the money?
I would redecorate my house. I really want to live in a town house where everything inside is retro and colorful. That's just me :)
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I'd be 25 so I'd say... in a studio, anywhere in front, behind or around the camera. Whatever that may be. 
5. What is your favorite post on your blog?
My current favorite is the one right before this one, of my photoshoot with A Girl Named Leney. But as far as blog postS go, I think my blog is most entertaining when I travel.
6. What is your favorite memory?
Wow, that's hard. I think all of the times in my old house when my brother and I would play "Lost" in the pouring rain with our next door neighbors, we would try to build fires and catch fish in our lake, we were really dramatic about it too. It was so much fun. 
7. Favorite item of clothing?
Anything fancy. My favorite thing to do, no matter when or where is to dress up all fancy like. So I'd say any one of my party dresses/ball gowns :) teehee
8. What's on top of your bucket list?
Dye my entire head pink. I have been wanting to do that for the longest time, but it just hasn't happened yet. 
9. What is your favorite quote?
"Have happy thoughts so they shine through your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely"
10. What kind of music do you listen to?
This is going to sound weird, but I like girly music, ya know? Like Lenka, Ingrid Michaelson, Meiko, Regina Spektor and other artists like that. Also Florence + The Machine. 
11. How do you like to spend your free time?
blogging. 
Umm.... but actually I love taking photographs, whether they be of me or of other people and things, I love taking photos, editing them and then writing about what they mean to me or what was going on and I was thinking about. 

11 Random Facts About Me:

1. I have two cardboard cutouts of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Gotta love him

2. My favorite show is Gravity Falls on Disney Chanel, while other girls my age are all into Pretty Little Liars and like Parks and Recreation. Sorry but I just love non stop laughing at the hilarious stupid things they do in Gravity Falls, check it out, it's great. 

3. I always try to get my hair to look like this picture, I have had this picture since 2010, It's never worked. I just don't have that volume... sigh...

4. I have always wanted to do this:
bucket list?


5. For my 12th birthday I got my first ever camera and the love for selfies was born... these were the first two photos taken on my camera


6. Every time I go to visit my grandma, Mimi in Texas, the thing I always look the most forward to is throwing the trash down the rubbish hole in her apartment building.

7. My entire family has nicknamed me "Coonis" I'm not sure how I got the nickname, I'm pretty sure it was a song that my dads mom, my granmoms sang about drinking mink, but I have no clue how it related to me at all. But it's stuck for 15 years soo...

8. I was an extra in a movie one time. I swung across the screen on a swing for like 5 seconds. It was great

Just kidding. I made this like a year ago. Looks real though doesn't it!

9. I love these cats


10. My favorite food is pasta. Pesto Cavatapi to be exact

11. I really like hiding things in unexpected places around my room that no one will ever know about. 


My Liebster Nominees!
Sophie from "Just A Girl"
Tessa from "A Lavender Sea"
Hunter from "Hunter Dialogues"
Jamie Rose from "Petite Panoply"
Jasilyn from "Coffee + Cleveland"

So I only have 7 but that's okay they are all fabulous! Check them out :)

My 11 random questions for these nominees!
1. What is your fashion style?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. If you could be any animal what would you be?
4. What are your favorite names for a girl and a boy?
5. Would you rather eat something blindfolded or without tasting it?
6. Tell me about your best friend(s)
7. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
8. If you could have any job in the world, what job would that be?
9. If you had the chance to life a different lifestyle, would you?
10. What is your favorite joke?
11. What are your top three favorite stores?


No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?