I'm Quite The City Girl!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


 Waiting for the train to go to the ever so anticipated New York CITY!

Grand Central Station... oh so marvelous, with amazing architecture! 


We went to the public library, which also had amazing architecture!


We went to the top of the Empire State Building, and were immediately greeted by none other than KING KONG! 


a view from the top!

elevator selfies




We went to the 9/11 Memorial. It was really devastating to read all the names and see all the people that  had lost their lives and affected so many families. 




community garden lovin
 <3



And then of course... Times Square at night to see all of the insane lights.











And then a cupcake from a bakery in Grand Central Station for the train ride home :)

I had such an amazing time in New York! I can't wait to go back soon :)


5 comments:

  1. and for a blast from the past --
    the "Lovin' Spoonful" sings, "Summer in the City" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m648v4s5sFc

    ReplyDelete
  2. you NEED to post these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same with all the other WONDERFUL blog photos you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Livie! Hey it's Sallie :) Third pic from the bottom. Prof it now. It's stunning + so vibrant and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blog is adorable! I especially love the pictures from your vacation! I love pictures of people's travels. I was supposed to go to NYC a few weeks ago, but my friend bailed last minute. I hope to make it some day since I've never been there!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?