Wait Really..? Did You Just Say SUMMER?!

Friday, June 7, 2013

SUMMER!
At last!!
It is finally here, no more exams, no more school! My last exam was Wednesday, so technically that was the first day of Summer. Must I admit it though, I love school. I'm kind of sad it ended, but happy for the upcoming summer, and I survived my first year of high school! After a LONG bike ride around RVA with Joanna searching for somewhere to get lunch, we went to Noodles & Co. and then we biked back home, we were sweaty and nasty so a dip in our pool was the best.





We got fancy with our pomegranate ice tea








oh why hello there, oh so chic. 





I can't wait to spend more days like this, just laying around and relaxing, well I've got three months to do it. 

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?