What Is School Anymore?? // TTFN

Monday, May 27, 2013

Hey you guessed it! It's exam week! Ohh the love I have for cumulative testing! The joy of stress to tears and no sleep!! sitting down with three or four number two pencils for about three hours... all pencils run dull, and your mind is racing when all you are saying at this point is *Icona Pop Voice* I DON'T CARE!! 

To start off I am not a good test taker any way, somehow my nonexistent dyslexia seems to pay a visit to me while I take exams, and so does my sleep, it kinda kicks me in the face. Wish me luck? Yeah, I need it. 

As you can guess, I am just so SO unbelievably ready for summer. I am ready to go to North Carolina and breathe in that Sapphire, mountain, camp air; I am ready to tan with my best friends under the watch of the Lee monument; ready to push my binders and books under the bed and slip on a sun dress and frolic through the town like there is no care in the world. 

Seeing how I am kinda loosing the grip of school and hearing the waves of the ocean right at the most important time of the year.... here are some tips to stay focused. Get ready for some rad clip art.




1. Make outlines for all of your exams. 
Even if it is math, or a class that doesn't seem to require an outline. Having things in a numerical order from when you learned it really helps, especially for  classes like history. And I find that once you have a solid outline and all info pulled together, that is a HUGE weight off your back right then and there. 


2. Handwrite EVERYTHING. 
If you are anything like me, you'd know that typing is nice because it is faster BUT when you handwrite things it is engraved into your mind much more than anything typed ever is. I am an extremely visual person so when I am taking a test I can remember where on the paper I wrote something and how big or bold etc.  

^^ this is my favorite of all the clip arts... just letting you know ^^

3. Remember what this all counts for. 
Although summer is SOOO CLOSE! (ahhhh) remember what your exams count for, they are extremely important for college/jobs etc etc. So really sit down and focus focus focus!! Try to do the best you possibly can on your exams because they mean so much. And plus, doesn't everyone love the feeling of success? I know I sure do, getting an A on an exam (so rare) would be probably the best day of my life. 

On that note... (ha. get it... "note" like exams...??) I am peace-ing out for now so I can really focus on exams, and don't get distracted by my blog and other beloved blogs. 

TTFN

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?