Flat Iron Waves

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

      I got this flat iron "Conair Infiniti" from my mother for Christmas, and I know that Christmas was only yesterday... but I love this. It is great for not only straightening but also {odviously} for waving and curling! It heats up instantly, and gets up to 390 degrees, which is a good temperature for me especially because I have very fine, and thin hair. I like the wavy look a lot with bangs, because sometimes bangs have a mind of their own and get poofy or curly, but with the waves it evens everything out and looks very cute. 
     So if you didn't get that, waving with a flat iron is very simple, just crimp in opposing directions through out the head, as the process comes along, it begins getting faster and easier. This is an easy roll-out-of-the-bed look. But also classy and cute. Enjoy! And I hope you have fun trying this!

     ~xoxo olivia

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?